Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Do yoga every day for a month

10 yoga poses you should do every day

More information about yoga

More about lotus position and how to master it - yeah... that's my primary goal.

---------------------

So, why?
Flexibility, sexiness, I like the movement, it improves balance and reach, it's good for future endeavors.
And it might actually have some psychological effect as well... like spiritual, calming down etc.

Visualising?

Simplifying?
I have already a morning exercise sequence. I have been doing that on and off since I was 10 or so.

1) rubberband - lying on my back on the bed I stretch first one side arm and leg as far as I can, then the other
2) Pilates pelvic clock
3) I roll over on my stomach and lift slightly my right arm and left leg, and then the opposite ones, and repeat this cross 10 times. I think it's called "swimming"
4) Cat stretches - I start with cobra, move on to child, chest on floor and bottom up, downward dog, cat and cow stretches, and finish with pushing my legs back one at a time, while pushing my chin to my chest. Yeah... I was copying our cats. I didn't know the names in yoga-talk or anything, I just copied the cats :-D
5) then I just get on my feet, hands still on the floor, and then I get up, rolling my back straight slowly and easily.

So, now I have added the split stretch to this - I do it after the pelvic clock. I lift my knees up, then take one leg and pull it bend to my chest, then I start straightening it, trying to get my leg to my face.

Now, I need to add a couple more things to this, even though this already is enough for me to say I do yoga :-D
1) lunges and pigeon
2) wide leg stretches




No comments:

Post a Comment