Tuesday, December 26, 2017

replace all the houseplants I have killed

Now, this is easy. Just write a list of all the plants I have killed and buy new ones.
But - that is not what I want. I want to keep them alive this time.

The list is:
3 dark red st.Paulias. (African violets.)
Devil's Ivy
Spider plants
Monstera
Dracaena
Snake plant
Prayer plant
Yucca
several fragrance geraniums and 1 old-fashioned black one
2 peace lilies and 1 black one (They say it's impossible to kill these... Ha!)
lemon tree
Avocado
Ivy
Several poinsettias
pink hibiscus
Jade plant
Benjamin ficus, Lyraficus and rubber plant
Flaming kalanchoe

Houseplants

I also want to replace the waxplant, the Amazon lily and the orange tree my mother had, but killed when she got Alzheimer's... she had them some 60 years. The waxplant used to belong to my grandmother... I don't know how many years she had had it.

I also want a cactus tray and a bonzai tree. I am kicking myself for not getting myself one when my husband and I moved here, 20 years ago... I would have a 20 years old bonzai tree now, had I done what I wanted to do... But, I'm a push-over, and he thinks bonzai trees are abuse of trees...

And I want some air purifying plants, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment